The Largest Annual Family Event In Essex County
Sunday, October 6, 2019
The Value Of Your Sponsorship
Premier, Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsorship categories receive tremendous exposure: You will receive a banner for use within your own establishment showing your level of sponsorship. Heavy Exposure in Social Media, the James Caldwell High School; posters, banners and signs are available to local merchants. On fair day, your company’s sponsorship is announced.
All these wonderful opportunities and many more allow you to get your name out there and tell your customers that you care about our community and that you are a good neighbor.
And don’t forget to “LIKE & SHARE” our Facebook and Instagram posts and link to our website where your logo is featured through February of next year!
The following pages detail the different sponsorship opportunities that are available to you. After reviewing the attached, please call 973-618-0660 with any questions.
In view of the exclusive nature of several sponsorships, please return the enclosed sponsorship reservation agreement by the deadline requested, along with a check for 10% of the sponsorship cost to hold your reservation.
Exciting Core Benefits
- Sponsorship graphics for your website and promotional materials
- A Proud LEVEL Sponsor banner, provided by the Street Fair Committee for your establishment
- Local press release to newspapers with announcement of your sponsorship on the day of the street fair
- Your level logo on our social media page(s) and on our website through Feburary next year!
- Your level logo on the Event Promo posters to be available to merchants in The Caldwells, Fairfield, Roseland and Verona
- Your level logo in the popular “Grid Iron” ad distributed at James Caldwell High School
- Your level ad on the large Loyal Community Sponsors banner located at our well-visited 50/50 booths on the day of the fair
- Post-event “Thank You Friends” Street Fair advertising
Your sponsorship is appreciated by both the Rotary Club of the Caldwells and the Kiwanis Club of Caldwell-West Essex. Our combined membership of approximately 150 volunteers works for months in advance to organize the Caldwell Street Fair and bring the community a day of JOY and FAMILY FUN..
Reports estimate upward of 30,000-35,000 people attend the event from noon to 5:00 p.m each year, held on the first Sunday in October. This year it is October 6th.
Our clubs divide the net proceeds equally after which these monies are shared with the community.
Typical contributions include grants to the local rescue squad, fire department, Caldwell food pantry, scholarship grants for college students, and other county, state and international causes.
Our strong advertising campaign offers powerful visual and electronic outreach. The social media and advertising support for your company/organization are outlined in the Sponsor Proposal Kit.
As Rotarians and Kiwanians, we offer our service to the COMMUNITY. Please join with us as a sponsor.