The Value of Your Sponsorship
Premier, Diamond, Sapphire, Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship categories receive tremendous exposure. You will receive a banner for use within your own establishment showing your level of sponsorship. There will be heavy exposure in both social media and at James Caldwell High School. Posters, banners and signs will be available to local merchants. Your company’s sponsorship will be announced on the day of the Street Fair.
All the wonderful opportunities allow you to get your name out there and tell your customers you care about our community and you are a good neighbor.
Don’t forget to “LIKE & SHARE” our Facebook and Instagram posts that link to our website where your logo is featured through next February!
Return the enclosed sponsorship reservation agreement by the deadline requested, along with a check for 10% of the sponsorship cost to hold your reservation. Please call 973-618-0660 with any questions.
Exciting Sponsorship Benefits
- Sponsorship graphics for your website and promotional materials
- A “PROUD LEVEL” Sponsor banner, provided by the Street Fair Committee for your establishment
- For “GOLD LEVEL” and above, local press release to newspapers with an announcement of your sponsorship on the day of the street fair
- For “GOLD LEVEL” and above, your logo will link to your website
- Your level logo on our social media page(s) and on our website
- Your level logo in the popular “Grid Iron” ad distributed at James Caldwell High School
- Post-event “Thank You Friends” Street Fair advertising
Reports estimate upward of 30,000-35,000 people attend The Caldwell Street Fair each year.
Typical contributions from sponsorship net proceeds include grants to the local rescue squad, fire department, Caldwell food pantry, scholarship grants for college students, and other county, state and international causes.
Our strong advertising campaign offers powerful visual and electronic outreach. The social media and advertising support for your company/organization are outlined in the Sponsor Proposal Kit.
As Rotarians and Kiwanians, we offer our service to the COMMUNITY. Please join us as a sponsor. It would be appreciated by the Rotary Club of the Caldwells and the Kiwanis Club of Caldwell-West Essex.
Major recipients from the proceeds of the street fair include: grants to the West Essex First Aid Squad;
police departments and fire departments of the Caldwells; scholarships to local schools; Eagle Scout projects;
American Legion; Memorial Sloan Kettering, Cycle for Survival; local area projects in the
Caldwell’s and various international projects.