Please register early! The Street Fair will most likely be SOLD OUT by September 1.
Download application, fill out and mail with your check. Read your application(s) and form(s) carefully. Some require proof of insurance, some have limitations on what you can sell.
Vendor applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis so early registration, payment, and submission of your forms EARLY gets you where or near you want to be at the Fair.
- Pay by check by August 31 to avoid a late fee.
- PAYMENTS MADE AFTER SEPTEMBER 14: Cash or money order ONLY. The deadline for applications is August 31, the year of the event. As of September 1, space cannot be guaranteed and any application or payments received the day of the event, incur a $100 CASH ONLY surcharge.
- Click link above to download vendor applications.
- Application forms for vendors are ready to download. – Vendors from last year have the option to reserve last year’s space – complete and mail your application BEFORE July 1st to Caldwell Street Fair, to PO Box 186, Caldwell, NJ 07006.
- Click link below to download vendor map. Booth locations and your assigned booth are subject to change so please plan on arriving early. The map may be updated during the year.
- Arts & craft vendor spaces measure 15 feet wide by 10 feet deep at a cost of $75.00 (we reserve the right to reclassify your category). – Please Note: If you sell ANY new merchandise, you must register as a new merchandise vendor.
- New merchandise vendors space will be 15 feet wide by 10 feet deep at a cost of $175.00. Any vendor offering a combination of arts and crafts and new merchandise will be assigned to the new merchandise section.
- Food vendors space will be 15 feet wide by 10 feet deep at a cost of $200.00 each (maximum of 2 booths). Any vendor offering a combination of arts and crafts and new merchandise will be assigned to the new merchandise section. YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE FOR YOUR FIRE PERMIT!
- The co-sponsors have made every effort to maximize the attendance at the Fair, and it is anticipated that the day will be profitable for all. We have consistently had in excess of 30,000 attendees over the years.
- The proceeds will enable the Rotary and Kiwanis organizations to continue their service to our community effectively.
- We encourage you to join us, and would greatly appreciate it if you share the link to our site to a friend or colleague who might be interested in participating.
- Set up time will be NO EARLIER THAN 9am and conclude by 11am with take down at 5pm. We ask that you
bring your own tables and displays. Electricity is available upon request at $50.00.
Please note: The sale of food or beverages is strictly prohibited in the craft and new merchandise area.
We offer three different types of booths, each has their own cost. Register by August 31st: Arts& Crafts is $75.00, New Merchandise is $175; Food is $200; and Food Trucks are $275-Food Trucks get 1.5 spaces. Do not apply as an Arts & Crafts vendor if you are selling New Merchandise or food. On or after Sept. 1, apply the appropriate late fee to your registration.
The deadline for applications is August 31, the year of the event. After August 31st, space cannot be guaranteed and any application or payments received after this date are subject to an additional $50.00 surcharge. Registration and payments the day of the event adds $100 CASH ONLY surcharge. No Exceptions. Please register and pay in full by August 31.
No. If you are an Arts & Crafts vendor that sells New Merchandise, the CASH ONLY $100 difference plus a $50 late fee will be collected on the day of the event.
The Rotary/Kiwanis Caldwell Street Fair, Inc. has the right to cancel your contract the day of the fair without explanation. This is usually due to vendors not complying with rules or cancellation of the fair due to inclement weather or other unforeseen reasons.
If your application is NOT accepted, you will receive a refund with your application. Once your application has been accepted, there are no refunds.